We’re in the last month of Year 2016 and it seems time is going at a high speed. Christmas is just around the corner and the new year’s right upon us. I wish for you and your family a safe and fun celebration and a wonderful start of the new year and may the holidays bring you lots of blessings and good cheer.
Here’s my official Christmas greeting to you, quickly but lovingly created with Picmonkey. Makes yours here.
You are welcome to join me in the link up party for this month.
- Link up any family-oriented posts. (No shop links, giveaway links, and other questionable entries, please.)
- Comment on at least two posts, the one before and after your link. This is what makes the party really fun, so please don’t skip. Don’t limit to two if you are feeling a bit inspired to read more posts and leave kind comments.
- Add the HomeMade Joys badge either at the bottom of your post or on your blog’s sidebar to for easy access.
I will also feature a post each week. The post will also be shared in my social media.
- By joining this link up party, you are giving me permission to post images from your blog.
- By joining this link up party, you will be subscribed to my newsletter for more future link up party updates.
Here’s the link up party badge:
Click the blue button below to get into the party:
If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks. See you around,