WooHoo! I am excited to tell you the best, most reliable WordPress hosting site on the internet this year. I am one proud client. This is my Flywheel review 2016. I am a researcher by heart and I love to read, discover, learn and test cool things. 😀 I came across Flywheel while looking for a reliable hosting for this new blog a few months back. Like many others, I had looked into Hostgator, BlueHost, GoDaddy, and all other highly preferred hosting sites. They’re very competitive in their prices and services. Cheap, yes. Reliable, maybe. But overall, I was not really satisfied…until I stumbled into Flywheel. It’s like a dream come true. Is there such a thing as a perfect website host? I was immediately smitten. Why?
- Speed. Super fast! Lightning speed! It’s twice as fast as all the other hosting companies I have ever tried. It’s not just about the speed. It’s everything rolled into one. Read on.
- Affordable. Yes, it is worth the money spent. Perhaps not as cheap as the other ones BUT you will truly get your money’s worth. I love products that offer reasonable pricing.
- Reliable. Very. They automatically back up all your files while you sleep well at night.
- Cool. It is actually a beautiful and easy-to-use interface. So pleasing to the eyes. Really.
- Collaborators. No password-sharing. Each team member will have full access without you having to share passwords with them. They can manage the sites, do updates, etc
- Expertise. Believe me on this! They are WordPress experts and know what they are doing. They will
transfer your site for free.
- Competitive. Just as good as the expensive platforms but theirs is way cooler.
- Professional. They handle issues quickly. The updates are frequent.
- Service. They offer you a month to test out Flywheel. You can build demo sites and try out all the cool features they offer. Once you’re ready to launch your site, only then will you pay.
- Security. This is one of the best things about Flywheel. Security is topnotch and your website is in good hands. So you can focus on your work.
- One dashboard. That’s right, one dashboard for all the websites you manage.
- Site Stats. This feature is awesome. I love looking into my stats and see results of my hard work.
- Choice of server locations. This one is awesome. Wherever you are in the world, you can choose a server location.
- Paypal. Easy payments. No hassle. No credit card needed. I am a big Paypal user so for me this is convenient.
- VPS. Not a shared network.
- Uptime. Yes. 100% of the time.
Powerful tools, yes. Rock-solid hosting, yes. Wow, that’s a lot. I am sure there is still some other good stuff about Flywheel that I may not have mentioned here. They have everything I need in a host. They provide hosting built specifically for creative people, designers, and freelancers. PLUS — client billing transfer is available. That means if you create demo sites for your clients and when it’s ready to be published, your clients will handle the billing. All you have to do is transfer it to them and you do not even have to worry about it. Amazing, right?
This month is FlyJuly! Upon signing up this month of July, you will get 3 months free with the code “flyjuly” if you choose any of the annual plans. More savings!
What website hosting is your favorite? If you have any questions about Flywheel, feel free to send me an email.